We are situated 3 miles from the centre of Bradford just off the A650 Bradford/Wakefield road to the south west of the City. We are in easy reach of Bradford, Leeds (9 miles), Halifax (7 miles), Huddersfield (14 miles), Shipley (7 miles)and Wakefield (16 miles). Our farm is also a perfect place to stay when you want to explore the Yorkshire Dales, visit the Media Museum, Bradford Industrial Museum, Salts Mills, Leeds Armouries, York or the Beautiful village of Haworth.
From the M62 junction 27 westbound.
- At junction 27, exit toward Bradford/Leeds/A62/A650/M621 at the roundabout, take the 1st exit left onto A650 towards Bradford
- Go through 2 roundabouts, single traffic light, double lights and at next single lights (The Conservative club is on the right!.)turn left in to Toftshaw Lane, drive 0.28 miles.
- Turn right to stay on Toftshaw Lane (after redundant building site).
- Turn left after 100 yards, you are still in Toftshaw Lane, continue for 300 yards.
- At crossroads (Where there is sign in the field welcoming you to Model Farm) turn left down farm road
- Turn right at the first set of black gates on your R.H.Side into the courtyard
- The farmhouse is facing you. (Red Brick with white frontage.)
From the M62 junction 26 eastbound.
- Join M606 to the first Junction after the exit signposted Cleckheaton and Dewsbury.
- Exit and keep in R/H/lane.
- At T/lights turn right under motorway, through industrial estate for 670 yards (0.37 miles)
- Turn right down Rockhill Lane for 550 yards (0.29 miles). At mini roundabout left into Bierley Lane for 312 yards (.18 mile) to next mini roundabout.
- Turn right into Shetcliffe Lane. Follow road for 1120 yards (0.68 miles)
- Turn right into Toftshaw New Road, follow for 550 yards (0.31 miles)
- At the small crossroads, straight across into the farm lane and turn right at the first set of black gates into the courtyard, the farmhouse is facing you.